Title: Design Engineer
Geovista develop, manufacture and supply borehole geophysical logging and surveying systems, including borehole loggers, logging winches and geophysical logging probes, directional surveys (magnetometer and gyro based), down hole geophone (for VSP) and micro-seismic (for P & S Velocities), down hole imaging and well inspection cameras.
We require an analogue and digital design engineer to join our product development team in advancing our product portfolio and adding value. You will need to have experience in the following:
- Analogue and digital electronics
- Embedded systems
- Microprocessor (PIC) based design
- Software programming in C
- Ideally has some wireline logging/experience
- Suitable degree/qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Based in Glan Conwy, North Wales
Geovista manufacture and export globally with a strong reputation in manufacturing reliable and good quality systems. We have interesting upcoming projects and so are looking forward to welcoming a qualified candidate to the team.
Please send your CV and covering letter to the below email address with the subject title: Design Engineer Application.