This is required to supply power and communicate with the sondes and the data acquisition PC which is usually a laptop that is used for data display and storage. The logger is supplied with log data acquisition software. The Geovista logger is is a compact unit that is extremely easy to use. One simply switches it on.
The GV Logger: simple, reliable and clever
• Equipped with microprocessor controlled digital communications and interfacing capability with selected modern digital sondes and older pulse sondes.
• USB serial data link to PC, Log data display on colour PC screen.
• Variable 8, 16, 24 or 32 bit data resolution.
• Automatic recording of operational parameters.
• Microsoft Windows data acquisition and processing software.
• Splash-proof and dust-proof electronics to IP65 standard.
• Compact (200 x 200 x 70mm in stand-alone version).
• Runs from 240 V ac or 12 VDC power supply as required.