Geovista supply a standalone 28mm or 38mm Memory based Natural Gamma Probe complete with internal Battery that can be deployed within drill pipe by the rig crew or geologists with minimal training.
It also removes the need for a logging unit and crew to mobilise to the field saving both time and money.
The Geovista Natural Gamma Memory Probe is a standalone, non-combinable driller operated natural gamma probe that can be deployed in a range of boreholes, such as within drill pipe, to provide a near real time natural gamma log. Deployed on rig wire rope or slickline, the data is downloaded to an app at surface following the survey and the data can be presented , downloaded and digitally shared.
Used in conjunction with a surface depth-time recorder.
This system and surface depth-time recorder (DTR) is designed to solve problems and offer more possibilities in acquiring borehole geophysical data:
- No need to mobilise a lot of equipment
- Ideal for remote locations
- Used on any third party cable or slickline
- Programmable with an easy to use App
- Data records down hole and can be downloaded once the run is complete
- Surface depth system options include – connection to 3rd party depth systems, a standalone depth encoder system, or rig pipe depth recording systems available.
GVDTR (Depth Time Recorder): Measures depth vs time and communicates via Bluetooth to a tablet. The DTR has inputs for encoder measurements (Optical or Laser commonly) and also the rig direction pressure switch measurement (TBL).
Contact us to discuss your requirements.