GeoVista Flexible Memory Logging System
No e-line Winch Needed
TBL Logging; Slickline Logging
Used with Geovista Probes
More Solutions For You
The Geovista Memory Module is simply, a versatile GV Logger acquisition box that runs downhole with your Geovista combinable probes. Using a Geovista Android App, you can easily program and download logs from the probe via bluetooth. You don’t need to transport an e-line winch to remote locations and can perform TBL or slickline logging. Ideal for keeping a small set of probes at the rig and minimising equipment mobilisation. Used in conjunction with a surface depth-time recorder, contact us to discuss your requirements.
A New Dimension in Acquiring Borehole Data
The memory module, along with a battery module and surface depth-time recorder (DTR) is designed to solve problems and offer more possibilities in acquiring borehole geophysical data:
- No need to mobilise a lot of equipment
- Ideal for remote locations
- Used on any third party cable or slickline
- Used in Through-Bit-Logging
- Programmable with an easy to use Android App
- Data records down hole and can be downloaded via Bluetooth once the run is complete
- Surface depth system options include – connection to 3rd party depth systems, a standalone depth encoder system, or Rig pipe depth recording systems available.
Contact us to discuss how memory logging can help you.